IT IS MUTUALLY AGREED BETWEEN THE PARTIES THAT:
1. Gigbuilder will furnish and Purchaser will accept, for the engagement hereinafter described, the services comprising of a Disc Jockey for a Sweet 16.
2. The exact Day(s), Date(s), Hour(s) and location are as follows:
(a) Saturday July 15, 2017
(b) 8:00 pm till 1:00 am foa a total of 5 Hours hours.
3. In the event that the engagement goes into overtime (past the items listed in 2b) the purchaser will pay the Artist $50.00 per half hour.
4. The purchaser will make payment as follows: A $0.00 security deposit (check, money order or cashier’s check) returned with a signed copy of this agreement.
5. The artist shall at all times have complete supervision, direction and control over the services of its personnel on this engagement and expressly reserves the right to control the manner, means and details of the performance of services, as well as the ends to be accomplished.
6. It is understood that the artist executes this agreement as an independent contractor and is not an employee of the purchaser nor the venue.
7. It is understood and agreed that the purchaser will be liable for any loss or damage to any equipment belonging to artist while such equipment is in storage on the premises of the purchaser or rental property.
8. The balance due must be paid to the Artist in the form of a money order, cashiers check or cash. MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO: XXXXX XXXXX
9. Gigbuilder will refund: 100% of the Deposit in #4 above if cancellation is made in writing and received by Gigbuilder120 days or more before the Date of the Event; 50% of the Deposit in #4 above if cancellation is made in writing and received by Gigbuilder 90–119 days before the Date of the Event; zero % of the Deposit in #4 above if cancellation is not received before 90 days before the Date of the Event